Monday, January 21, 2013

Scary Movie Review

Scream would be my favorite scary movie; Sydney hasn't gotten over her mother's gruesome murder, especially when she starts being stalked by a mysterious voice telling her how her mother died. Wes Craven used the characters creatively to keep the audience guessing, making the movie not only scary but mysterious. Scream is my favorite scary movie because as a little girl, I wasn't scared of any movie, but the killer's costume mask always scares me; when I first saw it, it looked exactly like a ghost's face would, and I was terrified. In the movie, everyone seems suspect until they are murdered, this kept my interest also because I like to solve crimes, but I was never right with who the killer was in Scream. I liked Sydney's character also because she isn't like every other victim of scary movies, the ones that run up the stairs instead of out the door. She was really quick on her toes and actually thought about her next move, which helped her survive. Scream also taught me that not everyone could be trusted, because Sydney would've never guessed that someone she deeply loved, her boyfriend, would be the one behind the mask, wishing for her death.

Word count: 203

No comments:

Post a Comment